San Francisco Vacation Home
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
1800 square feet
Amazing views of Bridges and SF
Free Fast Wifi, Two TVs, Netflix
Close to Moscone Center
Large Grocery Store: 3 blocks away
Restaurants: Over 30 within 6 blocks
Price: $400-$500 per night
594 Vermont Street, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Vacation Rental Homes
Would you rather spend $500 per night on a cramped 300 sq. ft.
hotel room in San Francisco or the same amount on a large 1800 sq.
ft. 3 bedroom vacation house with parking, free Wifi, living room,
TV's, full kitchen, fireplace, 3 bathrooms in a nice residential
neighborhood near parks, restaurants, grocery stores, and San
Francisco's finest attractions?
This home has: high speed wireless internet, close to public transportation (half block away), parking (Potrero Hill home has lots of free street parking, fully equipped kitchen, heating and air-conditioning, walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores and children's playgrounds, and much more. Are you overwhelmed trying to find a vacation home in San Francisco? Stop for a minute and give me a quick call. I can help you with any questions you have.
Should I rent a hotel or a vacation home when visitiing San Francisco?
This is a good question and you should consult with your family
and friends to decide which works best for your group. Here is a
quick list of the Pros and Cons and call us if you have any
Vacation Rental Homes Pros:
- Costs a lot less than a hotel room.
- Can find a lot of restaurants that are close by.
- Located in nice residential neighborhoods.
- A lot more space, kitchen, more bathrooms.
- Live like a resident instead of a tourist.
Vacation Rental Homes Cons:
- Vacation rentals always have areas that need to be fixed.
- Washing machine, dishwasher, wifi could suddenly break down.
- Do not have immediate service to fix problems - could take a
San Francisco Hotels Pros
- If there is a problem, you can call the front desk and get help.
- The hotel room is usually in great condition.
- Room service (Is that a pro?, San Francisco has amazing
San Francisco Hotel Cons
- Must go out to eat for every meal since there is no kitchen.
- Extra expenses: parking $50 per day, Wifi $25 per day, etc.
- Small room of about 300 square feet - cramped.
- Most SF hotels are located downtown - not a very safe area at night.
- Impersonal - hotels are the same everywhere in the
It is a lot to think about. There are Pros and Cons for both renting a vacation home in San Franicsco or renting a hotel. Call us for more information at 415-505-2525